Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Twitterature


I guess it´s not only me, but I have to confess (sorry for going personal here) that being online all the time has made me even more restless than I used to be. I used to be a heavy reader, but it has become much harder to read all the thick novels I really want to read. A friend must have realized how I was feeling, and bought me "Twitterature. The World´s Greatest Books Retold Through Twitter".
I have read several of the classics now, but even if it is great fun, I must admit I hope it´s not coming to this!
From the book:
Thomas Mann "Death in Venice": "I had a wet dream about the boy.
It´s time to start plan B: heavy, heavy stalking."
Homer "The Iliad": "Watchin´all my dudes dyin´without my help. LOL."

I´m going to start to read some thin books first, and follow people who write very short stories on Twitter.

No comments: